Our Service Delivery Options are illustrated below.
OUR PRIMARY FOCUS
We develop CUSTOM ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS.
We believe that every organisation is unique through a combination of factors:
- Composition & Structure
We don't reinvent the wheel every time, and we apply universal principles and tap into the latest insights to uniform our work, but the curriculum and the delivery formats vary significantly
OUR AIM IS EXCELLENCE FOR YOUR ORGANISATION
We offer the full suite of OD services:
- We prefer to start with an assessment of your customer acquisition and experience strategy to understand what we are working towards
- This can/should be followed by an audit of your learning and development activities to ensure their is a fit in terms of the execution.
- We can implement the desired training outcomes directly (via coaching and workshops) or we can enable internal teams through our interventions.
An Enviable List
When we say we create customer-centric cultures by equipping clients with the strategies, skills and systems to acquire, retain and engage their customers, these are the kinds of things we have done in the past:
- Client Education for a Retail Distribution Network
- Coaching - Executive
- Coaching - Management
- Content Marketing for a retail supply chain
- Contract Training Delivery: Multiple Accredited (ASQA) training programs
- Critical Retailers Rescue Program
- Customer Service Training for Helpdesk
- Customer Service Training for Non-English Speaking staff
- Customer Service Training for retail stores
- Management Training – Negotiation Skills
- Management Training – Retail for Non-Retailers
- Retailer Makeovers (sponsored by suppliers)
- Sales scripts for Telesales teams
- Sales Training: Retail sales for NFPs
- Sales Training: Retail sales for retail stores
- Shopping Centre Management Training
- Train-the-Trainer Program
- Audits & Assessments - Culture Surveys
- Audits & Assessments - Customer Surveys
- Audits & Assessments – Manage Mystery Shopping & Annual Awards Programs
- Audits & Assessments - Retailer Performance Audits
- Audits & Assessments - Team Assessments
- Bespoke Training Program Creation and Documentation
- Client Conference Management and Event Curation
- Commissioned to provide Resources for multiple qualifications in VET Sector
- Consultancy - Branding and Re-branding Projects
- Consultancy - Customer Journey Mapping - B2B
- Consultancy - Customer Journey Mapping - B2C
- Consultancy - Developing Multichannel Strategies (multiple industries)
- Developed Strategic Marketing Plan
- Established In-house Training Academies
- Event Seminars for Media Sales
- Designed, Developed and Delivered eLearning Programs
- Implemented LMS platforms
- Implementing loyalty Technology programs (APP)
- Social Media profiles and content curation
- Third-party Reseller of Communications, Collaboration and Knowledge Management Software
- Websites – Standard
- Websites – eCommerce (Shopify)
In addition to a range of White Papers and other free downloads, we have also published long-form eBooks and other resources.
Author : Business Resources
- Jump the Curve
- Pricing Strategies
- Visual Merchandising
Author: Non-Fiction/ Business
- Two books under a nom de plume, plus the following non-fiction, business books.
- 101 Uncomfortable Truths about Marketing
- Rigidly Defined Uncertainty
- On Success
- Thinking Upstream
We offer a range of workshop formats to suit every need. from 2 Hr Breakfast Sessions to immersive multi-day workshops for tough topics.
We not only work with groups, but with individuals. We don't offer 'life coaching' services, but focus on high-performance business performance coaching for entrepreneurs and executives.
A thorough learning audit is the best starting point for a comprehensive, effective L&D strategy. OUr scope can be as narrow as ONE course to review or as broad as an organisational capability framework.
Given that we specialise in companies that are typically consumer-facing, we have developed unique capabilities to conduct Customer Journey Mapping exercises and then to audit the CX against the ideal map and develop strategies to respond accordingly.
In support of Custom Developed solutions, we also offer Train-the Trainer services. This is also useful for line managers and supervisors who have acquired training responsibilities but do not yet have the skills to do so.
The most admired managers and leaders have this in common: they are excellent coaches. Whilst some have natural abilities, it is actually a skill that can be acquired, and Ganador has developed a proprietary model to d3liver coaching skills training.