Some examples* of language that salespeople could use are:
* Expensive -- Top of the line
* Cheaper -- More economical
* Contract -- Agreement/paperwork
* Sign here -- OK the paperwork
* Commission -- Fee for my services
* Cost -- Investment
* Credit card -- Form of payment
* Problem -- Challenge
* Objections -- Areas of concern
* Service charge -- Processing fee
Can you think of other examples? What do you use?
*I got these examples somewhere but did not note the source at the time - apologies for that.