Got a note from my provider (Constant Contact) that we made the grade to be qualified as an ‘email marketing all star’.
I thought I would publish this on the birthday week of the blog. It is a good excuse to invite the readers (especially RSS and email subscribers) who never get to the site, to subscribe to the newsletter.
The criteria we had to meet were:
- Averaged a bounce rate less than or equal to 15%
- Averaged an open rate of 20% or higher
- Sent Constant Contact emails regularly
- Averaged a click through rate of 2% or higher
- Received no compliance related complaints or inquiries
I have no idea if that is high enough, because our stats are substantially better than that… which means we must be doing something right.
On top of that, I got some feedback on the last newsletter (see latest copy here) from one of the members.
He wrote this:
I enjoyed your big picture perspective on this - hell, I enjoy all your pieces. Keep it up Dennis - you are one of few commentators I think are worth listening to.
I was flattered. I am sure it is not unanimous, but it may suit your style and your needs…
To get the email, you have to be a member of RetailSmartResults Group. Getting the email newsletter is the only communication you will receive from the site – and there are HEAPS of other benefits. And we have some good stuff in the wings.
If you are serious about your professional development and you work in the retail supply chain, this is the place to be.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Constant Contact Announces Recipients of Its 2009 All-Star Awards (eon.businesswire.com)
- Use These Customer Communication Tools to Add Sales Power Without Adding Sales People (questionpro.com)