Google's newsletters etc are usually quite good. (and the style/format is an object lesson in design and layout.) but this article disappoints:
1. Shoppers know as much as salespeople
2. Retailers can deliver personal, relevant suggestions at scale
3. Mobile devices drive foot traffic to stores
4. Opinions carry more weight than ever
5. Products can jump off the screen
Not particularly insightful, don't you agree? Which begs the question: WHY BLOG ABOUT IT?
My answer to that is; even though (or because) it is old hat, it serves to remind as to ask ourselves the question:
WHAT AM I DOING ABOUT IT?
Over to you...